YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US
Welcome to our website oleificiopiccinini.it the Site.).
For Oleificio Piccinini srl your privacy and the security of your personal data are really important, which is why we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take suitable measures to keep them safe.
Some services may be subject to different legal terms, in which case we will provide you with all relevant information from time to time.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of personal data is Oleificio Piccinini srl, Contrada Montedoro 35 / A, 62010 UrbisagliaMC.).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Processor at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by entering privacy as the subject.”.
THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The categories of personal data that Oleificio Piccinini srl collects and processes when you browse or buy on Oleificio Piccinini are the following:
- we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on oleificiopiccinini.it such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data;
- we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our offices to provide you with the information you request;
- subject to your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to register your account on oleificiopiccinini.it, we collect your e-mail address and password. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. With your express consent, by analyzing your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present proposals to you. and offers in line with your tastes. In case of authentication to the oleificiopiccinini.it account through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication through Facebook and through Google. We also collect information about you from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google. This information includes the following categories of data: e-mail address.ail.
- we collect information about your browsing on oleificiopiccinini.it, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that Oleificio Piccinini does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access oleificiopiccinini.it and use the services offered by Oleificio Piccinini, you declare that you are of legal age..
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Oleificio Piccinini collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on oleificiopiccinini.it. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, billing, product shipping and any return management..
- registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible by entering some personal information, necessary to guarantee your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users..
- provision of the services offered on oleificiopiccinini.it. To this end, Oleificio Piccinini needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- management of requests to our offices, which uses the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance.a.
- sending CV. If you send us your CV to be considered for a job application, we will use the information contained in your CV solely for that purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of eighteen months, after which it will be deleted: if you wish, you can of course send us a new updated version.
- statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information on your use of the Site to carry out statistical analyzes and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send you communications containing our commercial proposals on similar products and services to the e-mail address you provided us with.ni.
- subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. Furthermore, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts in the context of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively in the manner chosen by you via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp.p).
- only with your consent, Oleificio Piccinini will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on oleificiopiccinini.it, proposing advances and offers in line with your tastes and sending you personalized commercial communications according to your interests, these communications will take place exclusively in the manner you have chosen. via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp. The personalization will be carried out by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph Personal data collected. For more information on these data and on the activity that allows them to be processed, please consult the paragraph Your account Oleificio Piccinini.cinini”.
If you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points heie and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from Oleificio Piccinini or would like to limit the ways in which you are contacted, you can at any time interrupt these communications simply by sending an email to email@example.com by entering the subject privacy.cy”.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscribe request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request..
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools, in full compliance with current legislation on the subject.
YOUR OLEIFICIO PICCININI ACCOUNT
When creating your Oleificio Piccinini account, we offer you the opportunity to use the following services:
- My orders: track the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
- My data: manage your registration data.
- My addresses: save or modify your addresses to always have them at hand and complete your purchases faster.
With your express consent, Oleificio Piccinini will be able to customize your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse on oleificiopiccinini.it as a registered user based on your interests. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are of greater satisfaction and interest for you and at the same time allows us to improve our offer for you. Personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the paragraph Personal data collected. In particular, the information on the purchases you have made in the past and those concerning the sections of the Site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us understand which products and services you are most interested in.ato.
To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allows us to adequately carry out the activity described above, we invite you to access the Oleificio Piccinini account and, if you deem it necessary, to update it.i.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
for the conclusion and execution of a contract to which you are a party.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities::
- conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on oleificiopiccinini.it;
- registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- provision of services offered on oleificiopiccinini.it;
- management of your requests by our offices.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of Oleificio Piccinini and that Oleificio Piccinini will not be able to manage your requests;
to follow up on a legal obligation.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on oleificiopiccinini.it, the processing of the User's data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which Oleificio Piccinini is required in compliance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which Oleificio Piccinini is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to communicate your data to us, but if you do so, your data will be necessary and will be processed to fulfill the aforementioned legal obligations to which Oleificio Piccinini is bound..
The processing of CVs spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate candidates with respect to a possible job position at Oleificio Piccinini, is legitimate as it is expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the consent of the person to whom they refer is not required. personal data. You are free to give us your CV or not, but failing that we will not be able to evaluate your application for a job position at Oleificio Piccinini;
for our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on oleificiopiccinini.it, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activities.
based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
- carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
- analysis of your browsing and consumption habits as part of the use of your Oleificio Piccinini profile, in order to personalize your experience on our Site.o.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same, it will not be possible for Oleificio Piccinini to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and to analyze your habits.
WHO TREATS THE DATA
Your personal data will be processed by Oleificio Piccinini internal staff who are specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated by Oleificio Piccinini, carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Oleificio Piccinini and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Oleificio Piccinini to ascertain, exercise o defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others..
WEB PUSH NOTIFICATION
Depending on the device you are browsing from, you may receive, with your consent, push notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your cart.
To disable notifications, depending on the platform and / or browser used, follow the steps listed below:
- Desktop: Right-click on the notification & gt; disable notifications from oleificiopiccinini.it
- Mobile: Access the notification center & gt; Site parameters & gt; Notifications & gt; Block notifications from oleificiopiccinini.it
- Chrome: Settings & gt; Show Advanced Settings & gt; Privacy Settings Contents & gt; Notifications - Manage Exceptions & gt; Enter oleificiopiccinini.it and select Blockca”
- Firefox: Options & gt; Contents & gt; Notifications Choose & gt; oleificiopiccinini.it Blockscca”
- Safari: Preferences & gt; Notifications & gt; From here set the selector to Rejecta”
EXTRA-EU DATA TRANSFER
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph Who processes the data may be based in countries outside the European Union which nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commissionea (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Oleificio Piccinini and said subjects of specific agreements, containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data so-called standard contractual clauses, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Oleificio Piccinini for the purchase of goods offered on our Site, for registration on the Site or the use of services on the Site or for the management of your requests.ieste.
HOW LONG WE KEEP THE DATA
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies according to the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on oleificiopiccinini.it: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
- registered User data: the data will be kept until you request the cancellation of your Oleificio Piccinini account;;
- data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting the payment;
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on oleificiopiccinini.it: these data are kept until the termination of the service or the cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User;e;
- data related to user requests to our offices: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- CV: for eighteen months from receipt;
- data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on oleificiopiccinini.it soft spam: these data are kept until the termination of the service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscribing by the user;ente;
- data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of the user with Oleificio Piccinini;nini;
- data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of the user with Oleificio Piccinini;ini;
- data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.à.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymization of the related personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Oleificio Piccinini. Find below their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the personalization of the website and commercial offers based on your interests are considered marketing activities. Upon receiving your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force..
- Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Oleificio Piccinini will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data.
- Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case, Oleificio Piccinini will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided by law. You can obtain the limitation of the processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request..
- Request your data or transfer them to a person other than Oleificio Piccinini right to data portability. You can request to receive your data that we process based on your consent or under a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can, upon your request, transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.oci.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inserting privacy as the subject.”.
To ensure that our users' data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Oleificio Piccinini undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments..
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on the methods of presentation are available on the website of the Guarantor, ato http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
The constant evolution of our services may lead to changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described so far. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions on the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences
LEGISLATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Oleificio Piccinini in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by the EU Regulation 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian supervisory authority.a (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).